Monday, February 6, 2012

Painted Fireplace {Before and After}

Happy Monday, my Lovelies! Crazy 2 here today. This weekend was devoted to painting my fireplace. It's been a looooooooong friendly battle with my husband to try and get him to let me do this. But he now agrees with me on how much better it is. Sigh. Thank you. Here's a before pic.

Ugly. Dirty. Outdated. Just. Plain. Gross. Until...

SOOOOO much better! It's still not what i would choose myself for a fireplace, but as far as bang for your buck, this one's a winner. I used about a half gallon of paint and about 6 hours worth of time :S But it was so worth it. Do you think so?

Now all i need is for my handsome hubby to build me a mantle :D

5 comments:

  1. I love all your crafty projects and the cute mirror!! I love to redo items also. I just started a site please come and join me. www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Had to laugh..........same thing with my hubby - they usually come around and see it our way, and then eventually admit they like it! At least that's the way it is for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an improvement! I love the added touch from the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara Mendapatkan Uang Dengan Modal Sikit Pendapatan Ratusan Juta Dengan Hanya Cara Bermain Sabung Ayam Online

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya https://sabungayamlive.net/

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://bvsateayam.blogspot.com/2018/09/menyaksikan-video-sabung-ayam-serta.html/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belajar main judi di era modern tentu tidak sekedar teori permainan saja. Tekhnologi yang semakin canggih juga memudahkan kamu untuk bertransaksi deposit ataupun withdraw. Deposit OVO GOPAY Alfamart adalah salah satu bukti berkembangnya sistem pembayaran untuk (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete