Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Twine Vase Tutorial

Before and After

This tutorial is SO easy. It took me about an hour and cost less than $5. Awesome.

Step 1: find some pottery:
Got this at the D.I. for $0.75


Step 2: Buy some twine. I got mine at Hobby Lobby. Original Price- $5.99 but got it 40% off with their coupon. So it ended up costing about $3.50


Step 3: Fire up your trusty friend--the hot glue gun!

Step 4: Begin winding the twine around your pottery, Gluing as you go.

Step 5: Keep going and.....

YOU'RE DONE!

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this vase. I have a not so pretty one stashed away. I'll have to break it out & make it pretty!


    I'd love for you to link up and share: http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/2011/12/pinteresting-linky-party-week-nineteen.html

    ReplyDelete